While everyone might agree that innovation is essential for an organization to thrive in today’s fast-paced business climate, few companies have a culture of innovation or a proactive approach to innovation management – which is taught in this Innovation Management Course.
What does it take to create an innovative culture?
Firstly, a complex innovation system must be designed to function in a dynamic, unpredictable environment. Secondly, a design process requires a strategy based on a careful assessment—qualitative and quantitative—of your organization’s unique characteristics. And thirdly, a correct framework to make rapid decisions once things start moving rapidly is needed. It’s likely that your organization will need to make some changes in order to foster innovation, as well.
The fundamentals of innovation management
In this lively introductory course, Innovation360 founder and international management consultant Magnus Penker guides you through the proven methodology used by global companies, scale-ups, and unicorns all over the world to push the bounds of the possible and achieve remarkable, market-tested results.
This 60-minute introductory course lays the foundation for further study of innovation management and pursuit of accreditation as an Innovation360 Licensed Practitioner.
Subtopics: What is innovation management and why is it important?
- Basic Knowledge: The wheel of innovation and the three horizons.
- The Innovation Process and the Portfolio
- Why is it so hard to innovate? How can obstacles to innovation be overcome?
- Change Management: Identifying blockers and amplifiers. What is cultural fit? Assessing your organization’s cultural fit.
- Strategy for Success: Innovation capabilities and the wheel of innovation. Aligning strategy and capabilities for innovation. Top 10 steps to success.
Register today for this essential foundational course and get started building innovation management at your organization.